Wells Chapter Xi of New York
Past Annual Lectures
- Peter Crane
- Carl W. Knobloch Jr. Dean of the School of Forestry and Environmental Studies at Yale University
- "The Future of Plants"
- Richard A. Shweder
- William Claude Reavis Distinguished Service Processor of Human Development, University of Chicago
- "Robust Cultural Pluralism in the New World Order: Three Prophecies"
- Jane Ginsburg
- Morton L. Janklow Professor of Literary and Artistic
Property Law, Columbia University School of Law, and director of its Kernochan Center for Law, Media, and the Arts
- "The Author's Place in the Future of Copyright"
- Anne Kostelanetz Mellor
- Distinguished Professor of English, UCLA
- "Mothering Monsters: Mary Shelley's Frankenstein"
- Dan Huttenlocher
- John P. and Rilla Neafsey Professor of Computing, Information Science and Business and Stephen H. Weiss Fellow, Cornell
- "Computer Vision: From Autonomous Vehicles to Video Surveillance to Image Search"
- Chris Impey
- Distinguished Professor
of Astronomy, University of Arizona
- "The End of the World: Astronomy Meets Eschatology"
- Linda Greenhouse
- New York Times Supreme Court Correspondent
- "Court, Country, and Culture"